As a family owned local business, Next Monitoring is active in many community outreach efforts, while working with various organizations serving senior citizens, the disabled persons and all members of the community who seek information and assistance regarding personal safety and/or medical alert technology.
- S.A.F.E. – Southeastern Alliance for Elders of Bristol Elder Services keeping elders safe and free from abuse
- SRA – Senior Resource Association helping families plan and manage the complexities of senior living, Vice
- Elder Resources of Rhode Island – Vice President
- Alzheimer’s Partnership – Active Member
As medical alert technology is constantly changing, it is important that the company you chose to deal with is qualified, trained and educated regarding the latest advancements, as well being professionally licensed, bonded and insured.
The management and staff of Next Monitoring have donated over 260 hours of volunteer working time to various community organizations.
- Elder Abuse Awareness
- Alzheimer’s Partnership
Next Monitoring continues to donate back hundreds of dollars to local charities on a quarterly basis.
- Medical Alert Systems Professional Installer
- Master Licensed Electrician in MA, Ri & NH
- Construction Supervisor license in MA
- 10 OSHA training
- CPR and first Aid trained
- Certificate of training in Continuous Improvement Methods
- Certificate of Training in 5’S organization methods
- Certificate in Electrical Safety 70E
- Certificate of training in Home Automation system
- Certificate of training in Computer Networking
- Certificate of training in Computer Operating Systems
- Member of the international association of electrical inspectors
- Member of the SRA -Senior Resource Organization
- Member S.A.F.E- Southeastern Alliance For Elders
- President of Next Monitoring Alert Sstems
- President Raymond d. Melanson Electric & Safety Corp.
- Alert Systems and Sensor Monitoring/Installation
- Electrical/Maintenance Service
- Master Electrician
- Volunteer Experience & Causes
- Alzheimer’s Partnership – Awareness and Outreach – Professional Member
- Member of SRA Group
- Elder Care Resources Association – Support Member
- S.A.F.E. Elder Awareness
- Elder Abuse Awareness Outreach
- Elder Resources of RI – Vice President
- Elder Care Cooperative – President
Advice You Can Trust
Personal safety or the safety of your loved ones is a matter we take seriously. With our proven track record of community involvement, we care about our customers, neighbors, you and your family.
Do business with a company you can trust, click here to inquire about our products and services.